Posted to user@poi.apache.org by sriarun <cu...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/05 13:37:43 UTC

Converting xls to xlsx

Hi,
I am in a requirement to convert some file format such as ods,xls and sxc to
xlsx Or atleast xls to xlsx.
Hoping your help.

with regards,
Arun

Re: Converting xls to xlsx

Posted by sriarun <cu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mark,
In Open Office, they supported xlsx to open and can't save back as xlsx.
Happy to see your reply that helps me.

with regards,
Arun

Re: Converting xls to xlsx