Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Fritz Budiyanto <fb...@icloud.com> on 2017/06/01 18:43:00 UTC

flink-connector-elasticsearch5_2.11 version 1.3.0 is missing

Hi All,

I updated my pom file to use the newly release 1.3.0, and my build failed.
Looks like there is no flink connector for ES5 with version 1.3.0.
Could you someone release it ?
Am I using the right artifactId connector for ES5/1.3.0 ?

Thanks,
Fritz

              <dependency>
                        <groupId>org.apache.flink</groupId>
                        <artifactId>flink-connector-elasticsearch5_2.11</artifactId>
                        + <version>1.3.0</version>
                        - <version>1.3-SNAPSHOT</version>

Re: flink-connector-elasticsearch5_2.11 version 1.3.0 is missing

Posted by "Tzu-Li (Gordon) Tai" <tz...@apache.org>.
Hi Fritz,

You’re right, the ES5 connector was not published to Maven central, you’re specifying the artifactId correctly. Thanks for reporting this.

Really sorry about this, this would definitely be a blocker that we should fix soon for 1.3.1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-6812

For the time being, could you continue using 1.3-SNAPSHOT? Nothing was changed to the ES5 connector since it was merged, so it should be fully compatible.
We should be able to expect the fix for this in 1.3.1 very soon (there was already discussion to release 1.3.1 in the next couple of days).

Cheers,
Gordon