Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Sekhar Nadella <sh...@mastercard.com> on 2001/08/24 16:26:29 UTC

SOAP Exception... UnSupportedEncodingException

Hi,
I have installed apache/soap on WebSphere3.5(os/390). The rpcrouter servlet
working fine. I'm getting error when I'm trying to execute
ServiceManagerClient from my NT m/c to list the webservices on the server.
The command i used is
java org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://myhost:80/soap/servlet/rpcrouter list

The Error message is
SOAPException: failed to encode mime multipart:
java.io.UnSupportedEncodingException: IBM-1047

Has anybody faced this problem before ? any helps/suggestions are highly
appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Sekhar Nadella