Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Jiang Zhu <ji...@china.jinfonet.com> on 2010/12/21 05:52:08 UTC

setDx1, setDx2, setDy1, setDy2 in XSSFClientAnchor seem to not work

Hi,
I want to insert a image into a worksheet and set the position by using XSSF
in POI 3.7.
A snippet of my codes is shown below. In the result xlsx file generated by
my codes, I found that the position of the image is not correct.  It seems
that the methods "setRow1", "setRow2", "setCol1", "setCol2" did work, but
the methods "setDx1", "setDx2", "setDy1", and "setDy2" didn't work. Is this
a bug of POI? Or did I make some mistakes?

	XSSFClientAnchor anchor = createHelper.createClientAnchor();
        anchor.setCol1(0);
	anchor.setRow1(0);
	anchor.setDx1(50);
	anchor.setDy1(100);
	anchor.setCol2(3);
	anchor.setRow2(3);
	anchor.setDx2(100);
	anchor.setDy2(74);

        drawing.createPicture(anchor, pictureIdx);

Thanks.
Jiang Zhu.

Re: The offsets in cells seem to not work when settting the locations of images by using XSSF

Posted by ram_dwivedi <ra...@cisco.com>.
Hi Jiang,

Did you get any solution to your problem? Anyone else has any idea? I am
facing the same issue. I am using POI3.6.

Thanks,
Ram