Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Stanislav Lukyanov <st...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/25 14:19:20 UTC

RE: What is the difference between TcpCommunicationSpi &TcpTcpDiscoverySpi ?

Please don’t send messages like “?”. Mailing list is not a chatroom, messages need to be complete and meaningful.

Reproducer is a code snippet or project that can be run standalone to reproduce the problem.
The behavior you see isn’t expected nor known, so we need to see it before we can comment on it.
So, do you have a reproducer?

Stan

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
Then I don't see how this can happen, two different processes can't bind to
the same port. When you will have the reproducer, please share it with
community.

Posted by monstereo <me...@gmail.com>.
sorry,
there is no reproducure