Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Valentin Kulichenko <va...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/27 22:55:38 UTC

IEPs for Ignite 3.0

Guys,

Since we started creating IEPs related specifically for 3.0, I thought it
would be easier if we separate them from others.

I went ahead and created a subfolder under "Active Proposals" [1] and moved
the newly created IEP-52 there.

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Proposals+for+Ignite+3.0

Please create any other proposals for 3.0 in this folder.

-Val

Re: IEPs for Ignite 3.0

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Looks good!

Hope we will keep this "tradition" for future major releases.