Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by "Asankha C. Perera" <as...@wso2.com> on 2006/08/11 09:46:59 UTC

HTTP MessageDecoder

I am working on the Apache Synapse project, and am interested in an
async HTTP client.

Could someone let me know whether this has/is being done by some project
related to MINA?

thanks
asankha

RE: HTTP MessageDecoder

Posted by "Irving, Dave" <da...@logicacmg.com>.
Asankha C. Perera wrote:

> I am working on the Apache Synapse project, and am interested
> in an async HTTP client.
> Could someone let me know whether this has/is being done by
> some project related to MINA?

Hi Asankha,

I wrote the beginnings of an async http client on top of MINA for the
xfire/asyncweb demo at OSCON in July.
It lives in the asyncweb svn sandbox:

https://svn.safehaus.org/repos/asyncweb/sandbox/client/

This is at a very early (prototype) stage - but of course it can be
built upon.

> thanks
> asankha

Dave