Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by Derek Richardson <De...@appiancorp.com> on 2003/10/10 17:45:05 UTC

Newbie: Where are the list archives?

I'm new to the list and want to find the archives so I can catch up. I didn't find pluto-user archives at any of the links on the Jakarta mail list page. Is there an archive? If so, where is it?

Extra points if you will tell me the same for the pluto-dev list.

Thanks,

Derek Richardson

pluto lists archives (was: Re: Newbie: Where are the list archives?)

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.
Infrastructure: http://jakarta.apache.org/mail/pluto-dev/ is empty,
ditto for -user (What is missing for the archive of the lists?) TIA

El viernes, 10 octu, 2003, a las 17:45 Europe/Madrid, Derek Richardson
escribió:

> I'm new to the list and want to find the archives so I can catch up. I
> didn't find pluto-user archives at any of the links on the Jakarta
> mail list page. Is there an archive? If so, where is it?

I have not found archives (yet). I'll pass the request up to
infrastructure to see what happened when the list was created.

> Extra points if you will tell me the same for the pluto-dev list.

I have just subscribed pluto-dev and pluto-user to gmane.org, a
list-to-news archiver. So, future posts will be archived there.