Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by hari ks <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/08 10:09:22 UTC

component rendering and dispatcher

hi,
  I have a basic doubt. I am not able to understand logic on how Dispatcher(/RequestHandler) gets connected to components in tapestry.

How does Page gets parsed and gets linked to RequestHandler / also how is Page responsible for rendering components?

I couldn't find a documentation on this.

Thanks in Advance,
Hari Sujathan

Re: component rendering and dispatcher

Posted by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com>.
If you want to know little details, you can study the code of
org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter.

It gets the control because of the following record in WEB_INF/web.xml:

	<filter>
		<filter-name>app</filter-name>
		<filter-class>org.apache.tapestry5.TapestryFilter</filter-class>
	</filter>