Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by David G <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 17:42:47 UTC

Visualizing cluster trough command line

Hello,

I am doing some experiments with clustering but now I want to visualize the
data. Like in
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Visualizing+Sample+Clusters
,
is there a way to run the classes with arguments that accept custom cluster
data ? What is the best way to see cluster data?

The command i am using is: mvn -q exec:java
-Dexec.mainClass=org.apache.mahout.clustering.display.DisplayClustering

Thank you

--
David Graça
davidgraca@gmail.com

Re: Visualizing cluster trough command line

Posted by Suneel Marthi <su...@yahoo.com>.
U can use clusterdump to generate GraphML, CSV, Text and JSON outputs.

mahout clusterdump -i <cluster-output>/clusters-0-final -of GRAPH_ML -o xyz.graphml -p <cluster-output>/clusteredPoints

On Friday, December 13, 2013 7:58 AM, David G <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

I find your idea interesting. Can you elaborate on that?

Posted by David G <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gokhan Capan <gk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David G <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,