Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Zhao, David" <Da...@ACTIVX.com> on 2007/02/21 01:07:48 UTC

VelocityTool 1.3 configuration in Turbine

Hi there,

How do I configure Turbine (2.3.2) to use VelocityTool? Simply putting
jar files into lib directory didn't work, do I need to make
modifications to Turbine.properties file?
Thanks in advance!

David

SV: VelocityTool 1.3 configuration in Turbine

Posted by Martin Lidgard <ma...@arkatay.se>.
Hi David,

you need to activate each tool in the velocity-tools-generic-1.2.jar by
adding a line in TurbineResources.properties:

tool.global.numberTool = org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.NumberTool
tool.global.escTool = org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.EscapeTool
tool.global.renderTool = org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.RenderTool
tool.global.sortTool = org.apache.velocity.tools.generic.SortTool

Good luck!

/Martin