Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Na Zhai <na...@kyligence.io> on 2019/03/17 13:27:47 UTC

答复: How kylin store data in Hbase ?

Hi, rsanadhya.

Can you provide more informations? Have you set “Mandatory Dimensions”, “Hierarchy Dimensions” or “Joint Dimensions”?

发送自 Windows 10 版邮件<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>应用

________________________________
Posted by "rsanadhya@gmail.com" <rs...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shaofeng Shi,

Thank you so much !

Smiles:)
Rahul S

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi Rahul,

Please check this slide, I made for last year's HBaseCon; Page 16/17
introduces how Kylin store cube in HBase;

https://www.slideshare.net/ShiShaoFeng1/apache-kylin-on-hbase-extreme-olap-engine-for-big-data

Best regards,

Shaofeng Shi 史少锋
Apache Kylin PMC