Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Srinath Perera <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/16 12:57:19 UTC

[Axis2]Fwd: Question about AXIS2

Hi Adam;
I do not know detail about custom dispatchers. You will find someone
who knows at axis dev. I am forwarding.
Thanks
Srinath

Posted by Deepal jayasinghe <de...@gmail.com>.

> Hi again.
>
> I'd like to ask You about one more thing.
>
> I need to replace the operation dispatcher functionality with my
> custom behaviour. I have created dispatcher classes extending the
> abstract classes, but now I need to make Axis use them when processing
> requests.
>
> I have tried to modify the axis2.xml dispatch phase in the In-flow
> chain to use my classes, but it gave no effect. I found that the class
> RESTUtils creates a new RequestURIBasedDispatcher using the
> constructor directly (so it seems the config is not consulted here).
> When I replaced the type with my own, it works alright.

Thats happen only for HTTP-GET (not for SOAP requests ) , if you are
using SOAP then you will not have any issues. Please make sure that you
add your dispatcher into the right location.

Thank you!
Deepal