Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 07:23:57 UTC

Re: ways to improve performance of Scan with SingleColumnValueFilter..Please help!!!

Thanks for the suggestions. I will fix my cluster set up.

Anand

Re: ways to improve performance of Scan with SingleColumnValueFilter..Please help!!!

Posted by manoj p <eo...@gmail.com>.
Hi anand,

     Try increasing your rowBatchSize() using hbaseString() function.This
will increase the no.of rows fetched during a single RPC call. This might
improve the speed of retrieval.

Cheers,
Manoj.P

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 10:53 AM, AnandaVelMurugan Chandra Mohan <