Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by DivideByZero <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 19:30:48 UTC

deploying to geronimo via maven2?

I'm working on a hands-on lab which uses Geronimo, Hibernate, Spring, and
AJAX to generate a very basic web 2.0 site. I'd like to cover Maven2 as a
build environment, as well, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to get
it to talk to geronimo.  I see that there's a geronino plugin for maven2,
but I can't seem to find any comprehensive documentation or tutorials on how
to use it.  There's also the cargo plugin for Maven2, but I'm not sure which
is better.  Since Maven2 is the build environment for the Geronimo server
itself, I figured there must be an easy way to deploy an application to the
server using the same tool.  Is that the case or no?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Re: deploying to geronimo via maven2?

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
I'm not sure this stuff is easily locatable from the current website
content... or maybe it is... I don't remember ;-)

--jason

Posted by CedricHurst <ce...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.