Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/12 16:50:34 UTC

[CSV] Release 1.4

Hi Benedikt and all,

I hope you are not reading this because you are on vacation!

How do you feel about RM'ing a CSV 1.4 when you get back?

We need it in Log4j-lang to address
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LOG4J2-1385

Gary

<http://www.manning.com/bauer3/>
Blog: http://garygregory.wordpress.com
Home: http://garygregory.com/
Tweet! http://twitter.com/GaryGregory

Re: [CSV] Release 1.4

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> schrieb am Do., 19. Mai 2016 um
10:19 Uhr:

> On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 1:15 AM, Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think I can spare some time over the next weeks to prepare RCs. But I
> > wonder why you don't do it yourself, if you need a new release :-)
> >

> Well, yes, that's true, I could do it but it would take me more time; I was
> hoping that by you having just rolled out a release, you'd have all the
> steps and processes fresh in your mind and machine ;-) Hopefully that is
> the case. If that's not possible, let me know.

I'll take care of a FileUpload release first. So if you can't wait for CSV
1.4 you'll have to release it yourself. I can take care of CSV 1.4 after
FileUpload.

Benedikt

Re: [CSV] Release 1.4

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.