Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by virtualshock <na...@virtualshock.net> on 2009/04/02 20:52:43 UTC

Re: ActiveMQ 5.2.0 - Problem starting a BrokerService programmatically.

Thanks Bruce.  You got me in the right direction.  My connectionFactory had
already locked the data directory causing my custom startup code to hang.  I
used "create=false" in my brokerURL on the connectionFactory and now it is
starting up correctly.