Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Paul Smith <Pa...@lawlex.com.au> on 2003/05/21 00:06:18 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-log4j-sandbox/src/java/org/apache/log4j/c hainsaw/icons anim_radiotower.gif ChainsawIcons.java

Icon removed from cvs.  I propose that I am only allowed 2 coffees today as
penance.

[OT] Penance

Posted by Ceki Gülcü <ce...@qos.ch>.
Your penance is to hack into the Matrix and insert logging statements
into the Oracle, preferably using log4j*. You must do so over a 9600
baud modem.

* Few people know that the Matrix was written in Java.