Posted to pluto-user@portals.apache.org by stephen chi zhang <sc...@viator.com> on 2004/02/16 23:01:49 UTC

portlet with css

CSS in portlet drives me crazy, I did a few tests, sometimes they are
working and sometimes they aint.
I embedded a css file using link tag in a jsp which will be dispatched
directly by portlet, in this case the css does not seem to work.
However, when I use some third-party jsp pages which have embedded css
in it, the page can be rendered with css effect. So far, I have not been
able to summarised how to use css and what is a best way to use css in a
portlet application. I also checked jsr 168, the chapter about css says
a lot of portlet-related css tags, what are they, are they the tags we
suppose to use in a portlet application or they are the tags a portlet
container will base on to render a jsp page?

Any comment and further ask is appreciated, thanks in advance

--
www.viator.com