Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com> on 2001/01/05 20:17:28 UTC

Re: [BUG] Security violation in Tomcat 3.2.1 (was: [BUG] problems with downloading a file, previous JSP gets buffered and sent instead)

Stefán F. Stefánsson wrote:

> Sorry for the repost guys but I think this is serious enough for at
> least one reply!
>
> In short, Tomcat is sending me a jsp file... that is to say, it's
> sending me the "unprocessed" version of the JSP file, with code and
> everything.  The JSP file seems to get stuck in the OutputStream buffer
> of the response.  I don't understand that... what is an unprocessed JSP
> file doing in the response buffer anyways?
> [...]

What you describe sounds very strange, to say the least ;-)

Can you please send the source code for your servlet and the JSP
page to me, and I'll take a look at it. I'm pretty sure that it's
a problem in your code, as I can't see how making a request by
clicking on a link could give a different result than entering
the same URL in the address field; there must be something else
going on.

Hans
--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com