Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Lars Eilebrecht <la...@apache.org> on 1998/07/20 22:02:37 UTC

FW: AIX bff file for apache

N'ACK

----------------- Forwarded message ---------------------------

From: Jim Hassing <ha...@tc.umn.edu>
To: lars@apache.org
Subject: AIX bff file for apache

Lars,
Are you (or the Apache Group) interested in .bff files for installing
apache on AIX?  I created one using the precompiled version you have
made available on apache.org.

Thanks!
Jim Hassing
hassi001@tc.umn.edu

(I am working on a Solaris 'package' too)

--------------End of forwarded message-------------------------

ciao...
--
Lars Eilebrecht                               - Fer sail cheep...
sfx@unix-ag.org                      - Windoows spel chekcer, wurks grate.

Re: FW: AIX bff file for apache

Posted by David Southwell <da...@cyberc.demon.co.uk>.
I would appreciate being cc`d on this:

david S

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Lars Eilebrecht wrote:

> N'ACK

David Southwell
Chairman
CyberCity Ltd            (European agents for CyberCity Inc. BVI)
+44 117 955 8225            CyberCity Technology in Europe
BCDP Technology ++Beyond the Corporate Doorway Processing Solutions++