Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Papillon <le...@wanadoo.fr> on 2004/02/04 22:02:17 UTC

Re: Is this a Tomcat problem? Someone please point me in the right direction to solve this problem...

Try burp proxy (Thanks again Mr Yansheng Lin) to see differences.
Your server have only one ip ? No NAT on your network ? WAN adress ?
My problem is not the same but perhaps it can help you in research :
http://www.mail-archive.com/tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg117526.html

Good luck !