Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ramnish Kalsi <rk...@Lastminute.com> on 2005/07/14 14:20:04 UTC

RE: how would I perform set intersection or disjunction with file sets?

I am not an ant expert, but how about this:
a) Copy both the filesets into a directory,
b) Sync the copied directory to one of the filesets, and you will be left
with an intersection. the target sync need ant >1.6

<project name="sync-test" default="usage">
    <description>
            description
    </description>
    <!-- =================================
          target: default
         ================================= -->
    <target name="copy"  description="Copy the files">
        <copy todir="/home/rkalsi/testSync/dir3" overwrite="true"
verbose="true">
                <fileset dir="/home/rkalsi/testSync/dir1" />
		<fileset dir="/home/rkalsi/testSync/dir2" />
        </copy>
    </target>

	<target name="sync">
		<sync todir="/home/rkalsi/testSync/dir3">
			<fileset dir="/home/rkalsi/testSync/dir1" />
		</sync>
	</target>

</project>

cheers,