Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Manuel Blechschmidt <Ma...@gmx.de> on 2013/03/11 17:58:53 UTC

Doxia Bug with Swf Macro

Hi guys,
I am heavily using maven in my company. We introduced doxia about 2 month ago. During updating our documentation we discovered a bug in doxia-core 1.3. I registered for JIRA at codehaus and filled a bug report.

Further I added a project to reproduce the bug and a patch against the http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/doxia/doxia/tags/doxia-1.3/doxia-core branch. I created a test case and fixed the bug. Then I attached my patch to the ticket:

https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/DOXIA-483

Unfortunately there was no reaction from the doxia core team.

It would be great if someone could look into the issue and apply the patch for DOXIA 1.4 I do not want to branch doxia and maintain my own copy just for this small bug fix.

Greetings
    Manuel
--
Manuel Blechschmidt