Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2012/02/24 10:09:10 UTC

JIRA

Hello,
Sorry for Jira spamming :-).
I have set fix version to 0.6.0 for all fixed issues.

Can someone with karma make me admin for the directmemory project ?

Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com

Re: JIRA

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
just done!!!
after the chat we had yesterday, I contacted Christian that kindly
added me, you should be able to administer it!

please let me know if everything goes well and thanks for taking care!

best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi