Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vishal Pahwa <vp...@sapient.com> on 2007/11/05 11:58:14 UTC

Communicating with Continuum

Hi all

We are using continuum1.1-beta-1 for continuous build. Now the
requirement in our project is such that we need to generate a report in
which we can specify the number of builds that have been taken place in
a day. And for that we need to fetch data from Continuum's database.

So anyone can please tell me how exactly I can perform this activity.

Regards

Vishal

Re: Communicating with Continuum

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.