Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Yves Leung-Tack <yv...@laposte.net> on 2005/01/06 15:21:40 UTC

help with propertyregexp of antcontrib

Hi,

     I try to use the propertyregexp of ant-contrib
But when I run the following simple example from their
documentation, I got the error :

     D:\Work\Dev\testbuild.xml:16: No supported regular expression
matcher found

The example is :  to run on your machine just change antcontrib property
value to the
directory where you store the antcontrib jar file

<project default="build" name="test">
    <!-- Include this ant-contrib package -->
    <property name="antcontrib"
value="D:\Work\Tools\ant-contrib1.0b1\lib\ant-contrib-1.0b1.jar" />
    <taskdef resource="net/sf/antcontrib/antcontrib.properties">
        <classpath>
            <pathelement location="${antcontrib}" />
        </classpath>
    </taskdef>

    <target name="build">
        <propertyregex property="pack.name"