Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by DH <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/30 10:12:45 UTC

Re: multiple parameters in PageLink's context?

In 5.1, use like context="[param1,param2]"

Thanks
DH

Posted by Peter Stavrinides <P....@albourne.com>.
I seem to recall this, try use a property to return an object:
return new Object[]{param1,param2};

Peter

--
If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or redistribute it. Please visit http://www.albourne.com/email.html for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.

that's a cool feature, but it does not work with 5.0.18.

Posted by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk>.