Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Oliver Wulff <ow...@talend.com> on 2013/06/21 23:32:01 UTC

RE: Fediz plugin for other web servers

Hi Benji

I just committed a contribution for websphere support:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FEDIZ-61

You must ensure to import the runtime library of websphere into your maven repository. If you build from project root folder, you must active the profile "websphere".

Looking forward for your feedback.

Thanks

Posted by "Shults, Benji" <Be...@landisgyr.com>.
Thanks, Oliver.

My organization has gone a slightly different direction for the time being so I have no idea when I'll be able to look at it.  :(

--
Daniel Kulp