Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "rleland@apache.org" <le...@speakeasy.net> on 2004/03/25 06:21:29 UTC

Re: Counting down to the 1.2.1 release (was RE: Making Struts Build Easier)

I just fixed a show stopper bug in validator & struts for the multi-form
validator items. I believe it can now be released, if David is willing to
take a swing at it. Otherwise Mid April is the earliest I could me RM
for Validator.