Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Dongsu Jang <io...@hellocity.net> on 2006/02/22 02:20:59 UTC

Is there a possible release schedule(roadmap) for 3.0 branch?

Hi,

New features of 3.0 are very interesting! and I wish to use it.
Is there any possible release schedule for 3.0 branch?

I'm using 2.0.1 with my own (servlet session aware) Transport impl using
httpclient 3.0. I hesitate to use 3.0, but I'd like to finish my project
on time and there's no release schedule and/or roadmap for 3.0.

IMHO, the roadmap may help to (early) adapt to 3.0.

Thanks.