Posted to dev@linkis.apache.org by binbincheng <74...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2023/02/19 14:32:19 UTC

[DISCUSS]Linkis spark engine's experience sharing from 2 to 3

Wechat group "Apache Linkis community Development group " chat records are as follows:

suns:
Ladies and gentlemen, have you shared the experience of linkis spark engine from 2 to 3? How to modify the records in the uncertain data?

peacewong@WDS
Does Brother Sun Shun mean the configuration of the management console?

suns:
I have the impression that db has a table to record the engine configuration. Can the data be changed on the console

peacewong@WDS
Yes, it needs to modify the subscript value. Or add a new version of Spark on the management console

suns:
1.0.3 Not yet Haha

suns:
Let me see how to set it in the database

peacewong@WDS
There are many in dml, but not many in sql. Another is to upgrade the lib package of the material package directly. Do not change the version number of the label.

-----------------

微信群“Apache Linkis社区开发群”聊天记录
如下面所述:

suns:
各位大佬们,有没linkis spark engine从2升3的经验分享?不确定数据里面的记录要怎么修改?

peacewong@WDS
孙顺兄&nbsp; 是指管理台的配置吗?

suns:
我印象里面db有一张表是记录engin配置的,那个的数据能否在控制台上面改呢

peacewong@WDS
是的,这个需要修改下标签值的。或者在管理台新增一个Spark的新版本

suns:
1.0.3上暂时还没有哈哈

suns:
我看看数据库里面怎么设置吧

peacewong@WDS
dml里面有的,sql不多。还有个就是直接升级 物料包的lib包也行。不改标签的版本号。