Posted to commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2014/08/13 00:42:43 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Trivial Update of "ShawnHeisey" by ShawnHeisey

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "ShawnHeisey" page has been changed by ShawnHeisey:
https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ShawnHeisey?action=diff&rev1=11&rev2=12

Comment:
version update.

  == GC Tuning ==

- Java GC tuning options that work well for me with Solr versions as new as 4.6.1 on 64-bit CentOS 6 with Oracle Java 7, using a 6GB heap:
+ Java GC tuning options that work well for me with Solr versions as new as 4.9.0 on 64-bit CentOS 6 with Oracle Java 7.  I typically use a heap of 6GB or 7GB.

  {{{
  JVM_OPTS=" \