Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Boxee Support <su...@boxee.tv> on 2010/12/27 08:53:04 UTC

Request received: Re: How to setup location of settings.xml NOT by cmdline? (ticket #21935)

## In replies all text above this line is added to the ticket ##

Request received: Re: How to setup location of settings.xml NOT by cmdline? (ticket #21935)

Your request (#21935) has been received, and is being reviewed by our support staff.

To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
http://support.boxee.tv/tickets/21935

Maven Users List, Dec-27 02:53 am (EST):

Thank you.

One more last question:

Assume I use such an external Maven installation from Eclipse (= not the
internal, embedded Maven from Eclipse).

Does Eclipse pay attention to the preferences (e.g. the location of the
Repository) in these settings.xmls
as well?

This email is a service from Boxee Support