Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Zeldor <pg...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/07 08:55:37 UTC

Links blocked when I enter page

Hi,

I have rather weird problem. I have a page with navigation panel [mostly
bookmarkable links]. It works fine on all but one. On that one page when I
enter it, some of my navigation links get blocked - 2 out of 5. Any idea
what may be causing it? They turn fine when I click on submit button on that
page [it turns visibility of another button to true - can there be some
weird bug with it?].

Re: Links blocked when I enter page

Posted by Zeldor <pg...@gmail.com>.
Well, they don't do it in my case. Maybe because they are in panel...

Anyway, I wouldn't have problem with that. It's that 2 other links are
blocked, those that lead to other pages. I don't have problem like that on
other pages and only thing here that is different is that additional submit
button with changing visibility.

Re: Links blocked when I enter page

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
A link will autodisable itself if it links to the same page in which
it is being shown.
See org.apache.wicket.markup.html.link.Link.linksTo(Page)

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 8:55 AM, Zeldor <pg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have rather weird problem. I have a page with navigation panel [mostly
> bookmarkable links]. It works fine on all but one. On that one page when I
> enter it, some of my navigation links get blocked - 2 out of 5. Any idea
> what may be causing it? They turn fine when I click on submit button on that
> page [it turns visibility of another button to true - can there be some
> weird bug with it?].

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com

Re: Links blocked when I enter page

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Can you reproduce this behavior in a quickstart project and attach it to
Wicket JIRA?

Posted by Andrea Del Bene <ad...@ciseonweb.it>.
Hi Zeldor,

do these two links depend for any reason on the button you make
visible/invisible? Have you overridden method isEnabled on this two links?