Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Shaurya Gupta <sh...@gmail.com> on 2020/12/18 09:32:31 UTC

Regarding Materialized Views

Hi
A couple of questions on materialized views in cassandra -
1. When will MVs be enabled for production use again ?
2. Is there any plan to support secondary indexes on materialized views ?

Thanks
--
Shaurya Gupta

Re: Regarding Materialized Views

Posted by Benjamin Lerer <be...@datastax.com>.
Not for the moment. Before looking into that we need production ready MVs.

Posted by Shaurya Gupta <sh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your replies.

Posted by Benjamin Lerer <be...@datastax.com>.
Hi Shaurya,