Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net> on 2015/12/06 10:17:02 UTC

cors attribute

Hi,

I've noticed that the "crossorigin" attribute is popping on several
places now:

- Image
- ExternalImage
- MediaComponent

The first two share the enumeration, the latter has its own inner enum.

Since CORS seems to be a general topic, why not move the enum into its
own file? Writing of the attribute could be moved to a behavior, making
this completely transparent for the components.

WDYT?

Sven

Re: cors attribute

Posted by Tobias Soloschenko <to...@googlemail.com>.
Sounds good to me! If it is used at so many places!

kind regards

Tobias

Re: cors attribute

Posted by Sven Meier <sv...@meiers.net>.