Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/20 22:57:47 UTC

where are the implementation classes of HConnection interface in HBase

I am diving into the HBase source code for to get a better understanding and
i am looking for the concrete implementation classes
of org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnection. Does anyone know where is the
package?
Thank you :D

Re: where are the implementation classes of HConnection interface in HBase

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok, rechecked out the project as java project in Eclipse and now F3 key is
working and I should be able to browse the source with ease, I hope :)

Posted by Weishung Chung <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Dunning <td...@maprtech.com>.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
See HConnectionManager.  In TRUNK, it hosts an implementation named
HConnectionImplementation.  In 0.20, the implemenation is called
TableServers.
St.Ack