Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Colin Thorne <th...@googlemail.com> on 2006/03/10 12:44:46 UTC

Exception running SCA for C++ tests

I've taken a new extract of the code from SVN, and I have built SDO and SCA
(for C++). When I run the SCA test program (tuscany_sca_test.exe) I get an
exception:

Exception object :
 class:           SystemConfigurationException

Should I be setting some environment variable to pick up the deployed
modules?
--
Colin Thorne

Re: Exception running SCA for C++ tests

Posted by Pete Robbins <ro...@googlemail.com>.
Yes. I will update the instructions for running the tests on Windows.