Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2016/05/05 05:49:49 UTC

[FalconJX]trace statements

Currently, trace statements are preserved and output to the console even in “release” builds of js.

How hard would it be to have the compiler strip out trace statements when it does the minifying step?

Harbs

Re: [FalconJX]trace statements

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Harbs,

I've added in your ticket affected version. Correct me if I did mistake.

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com