Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net> on 2009/12/23 04:30:35 UTC

Thought I would mention...

Finished a project at the beginning of the year that was Wicket
based.  The designers really loved it, they didn't have much
experience with designing for Java-based frameworks (they hacked ASP/
ASP.NET mostly).  I drew up a quick tutorial covering the basics of
Wicket, how to preserve the look-and-feel of the site in Dreamweaver
while we coded all the dynamic parts and they were off to the races.

http://www.thefreshairechoice.com/community/

It's a pity though, the site didn't really go anywhere.  It was
supposed to allow people to collaborate with choosing colour palettes
for their home renovation projects.  One of those ideas that sounds
great to business folks, but in the real world you have to draw people
to the site somehow and give them incentive to hit that "register"
button.

Craig.

--
Craig Tataryn
site: http://www.basementcoders.com/

Re: Thought I would mention...

Posted by Craig Tataryn <cr...@tataryn.net>.
Not my choice!  It was the Freshairess's Choice ;)

I really like the Stackoverflow podcast too, neat window into how far
behind .NET developers are on frameworks and methodologies :)

Craig.

Re: Thought I would mention...

Posted by Martin Makundi <ma...@koodaripalvelut.com>.

Re: Thought I would mention...