Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by sreeram <sr...@bodhtree.com> on 2002/02/11 07:29:34 UTC

I need help...inbox creation and access

Hello,
  I am tring to create Inbox and access. I am getting nullpointer Exception.Can any one give me some owrking code. I am working on my college Mail server. I Urgently req' ur help.
thx in advance.
regards
Sreeram

Re: I need help...inbox creation and access

Posted by Darrell DeBoer <li...@bigdaz.com>.
> Hello,
>   I am tring to create Inbox and access. I am getting nullpointer
Exception.Can any one give me some owrking code. I am working on my college
Mail server. I Urgently req' ur help.

Hi Sreeram,
For us to help, we'll need more info.
1) What version of James are you running?
2) What exactly are you trying to do?
3) What do the log files say? look through the various files in
dist/apps/james/logs and see if you can extract any information out of them.
Any error stack traces are very useful.

ciao
Daz