Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Tevoi Andrea <te...@cad.it> on 2002/10/18 18:23:53 UTC

Getting namespaces from wsdl with imports

Hi,

I would like to write an application that reads from a Wsdl URL and returns all namespaces declared in. Wsdl imports an other Wsdl and many Schemas. I'd like to get
ALL namespaces (in Wsdl docs and Schemas).
I think i have to use WSDL4J...
any ideas?

thanks in advance,

Andrea Tevoi

RE: Getting namespaces from wsdl with imports

Posted by Naveen Srinivasa Murthy <nm...@datalinx.net>.
if u need to access any info (or parse) inside the wsdl,
WSDL4J can be used. I used it in my appln to get
to the schemalocation (namespaceURI) of web service
input params.