Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Christian Alejandro Marquez Grabia <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/02 15:20:45 UTC

Re: Prompting a User to Save When Leaving a Page

I have a problem while doing this...

I am using Wicket 1.2.6 and when I attempt to leave the page after modifying
the form, the alert pops up, but if I select Cancel, in order to remain in
the page, everything that had Ajax stops working, without any visible
errors.

Any ideas? Did anyone had the same problem?

This also happened to me without using the behaviour