Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/07/17 16:08:48 UTC

WSO2 Puts Cloud Platform On A Cartridge

'In addition, Stratos appears to be about to become an Apache Software
Foundation project, a natural move since it's already been accepted into
the Apache incubator, and WSO2 developers are frequently found on lists of
contributors to and committers of existing Apache projects. If Stratos
joins Tomcat, Hadoop and the Apache Web Server as Apache code, that "Good
Housekeeping seal of approval" will give it quick entry into some
enterprise shops.'

http://www.informationweek.com/cloud-computing/platform/wso2-puts-cloud-platform-on-a-cartridge/240157782

(Slightly confused language there. Someone may want to reach out and
correct this.)

--
NS

Re: WSO2 Puts Cloud Platform On A Cartridge

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Cool, thanks.

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@wso2.com>.