Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Paul Matthews <pa...@cathedral.qld.edu.au> on 2006/05/24 08:44:14 UTC

rules_du_jour

Hi there,

I've found this website

http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour

It's a list of rules that can automatically update, it's telling me in the
config file you can tell it what lists to download

TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE SARE_ADULT SARE_OBFU1 SARE_URI0 SARE_URI1"

Can anyone give me a list of avaiable lists i can download? or tell me
where to find a list of them?

Re: rules_du_jour

Posted by jdow <jd...@earthlink.net>.
From: "Paul Matthews" <pa...@cathedral.qld.edu.au>

> Hi there,
>
> I've found this website
>
> http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour
>
> It's a list of rules that can automatically update, it's telling me in the
> config file you can tell it what lists to download
>
> TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE SARE_ADULT SARE_OBFU1 SARE_URI0 SARE_URI1"
>
> Can anyone give me a list of avaiable lists i can download? or tell me
> where to find a list of them?

Shhhhh, SARE is a deep dark secret. We try not to let anyone know
about http://www.rulesemporium.com/ so be sure not to recommend them
more than 10 times in any given message or connect them with SARE,
the stealth SpamAssassin Rules Emporium.

{^_-}   Joanne, who OD'd on silly pills.

Re: rules_du_jour

Posted by Jo <ml...@winfix.it>.
Paul Matthews wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I've found this website
>
> http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour
>
> It's a list of rules that can automatically update, it's telling me in the
> config file you can tell it what lists to download
>
> TRUSTED_RULESETS="TRIPWIRE SARE_ADULT SARE_OBFU1 SARE_URI0 SARE_URI1"
>
> Can anyone give me a list of avaiable lists i can download? or tell me
> where to find a list of them?

http://www.exit0.us/index.php?pagename=RulesDuJour

http://www.psoft.net/HSdocumentation/sysadmin/rulesdujour.html

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CustomRulesets

The level of detail seems to go up, so maybe I should have listed them
the other way around.

Greetings,

Jo