Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/12 16:26:53 UTC

Tribes endpoint registry and multiple nodes

I've been trying to use a distributed domain using the Tribes based
endpoint registry and have a problem where it only seems to work with
two nodes, any more than that and the endpoints don't get replicated
correctly. In the endpoint-tribes module i've added a simple test
harness that shows the problem [1], starting three endpoint registries
and adding an endpoint and its only replicated to one other registry.
Does anyone have any ideas what the problem may be?

  ...ant

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sca/modules/endpoint-tribes/src/test/java/org/apache/tuscany/sca/endpoint/tribes/Test.java

Re: Tribes endpoint registry and multiple nodes

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
Simon, I realized that too. We can register a membership listener to make
sure all the endpoint entries will be replicated. I'll look into Ant's test
case.

Thanks,
Raymond