Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Nikodemus Kumber <ni...@hotmail.com> on 2002/10/10 17:03:30 UTC

Build jetspeed war with torque 3.0-b4

Hi,

I'm trying to connect with the database browser portlet to an informix
database, but it's not possible with torque-3.0-b2-dev.jar (is in
WEB-INF\lib - also the informix jdbc driver).

I got follow error in the jetspeed.log:

java.lang.InstantiationException: Unknown JDBC driver:
com.informix.jdbc.IfxDriver: Check your configuration file
at org.apache.torque.adapter.DBFactory.create(DBFactory.java:225)
at org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool.getDB(ConnectionPool.java:335)
at
org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool.getNewConnection(ConnectionPool.java:444)
at
org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:279)
at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:751)

Now, I want test torque-3.0-b4 with jetspeed 1.4b2-dev for my informix
database connection. What are the steps for building a new special
torque-3.0-b4 war?

I copied torque-3.0-b4 files in the jetspeed distribution. But my build
process failed, because torque-3.0-b4 has different files as the older
version of torque. Should I change my build.xml?
Is there a plan for including torque-3.0-b4 in the next jetspeed version?

Thanks for your help

Niko

RE: Build jetspeed war with torque 3.0-b4

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Im working on getting Torque from the cvs head working with Jetspeed today.
There are a lot of syntax errors with DBConnection no longer a part of
Torque, and ResultSets returning as Lists instead of Vectors.