Posted to user@trafodion.apache.org by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 23:03:22 UTC

Trafodion Client Binaries Download

Hi,

I'm trying to download and install the Trafodion clients from
http://traf-builds.esgyn.com/downloads/trafodion/publish/release/1.3.0/apache-trafodion-clients-1.3.0-incubating-bin.tar.gz

The contents of this file confuses me since it doesn't match what I
expected; that is, the apache-trafodion-clients-1.3.0-incubating-bin.tar
file contains the following in the Clients directory:

   - JDBCT4.zip
   - odb64_linux.tar.gz
   - TRAF_ODBC_Linux_Driver_64.tar.gz
   - trafci.zip

Given the Client Installation Guide, I expected to see a
TFODBC64-<version>.msi file

Is this a mistake or are we not shipping TFODBC64-<version>.msi file? If
so, should the references to installation of Windows ODBC be removed?

Gunnar

Re: Trafodion Client Binaries Download

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.
Are there any instructions for how to build it on Windows?

I don't think we need it in the release package if we're instructing users
on how to build it on Windows.

Gunnar

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.

Posted by Gunnar Tapper <ta...@gmail.com>.