Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "zhanglijie2@myhexin.com" <zh...@myhexin.com> on 2023/04/06 07:28:08 UTC

how to remove watermark

Hello to the team,
    can you give me an example which how to remove WATERMARK in the pdf ?

Best regards,
Fred

zhanglijie2@myhexin.com

Re: how to remove watermark

Posted by Amn Ojee Uw <am...@gmail.com>.
Can you be more explicit?

Re: how to remove watermark

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
On 06.04.2023 09:28, zhanglijie2@myhexin.com wrote:
> Hello to the team,
>      can you give me an example which how to remove WATERMARK in the pdf ?

No, because

1) this depends on the file, there are many different ways to do it,
this isn't like you can expect to have <WATERMARK>Confidential</WATERMARK>

2) we don't want to support (possible) copyright violations.

If what you want to do doesn't appear to be a copyright violation,
please share your PDF and explain why you want to remove the watermark.

Tilman